10 Januar 2017

I like chicks!

Hello furiends

Pawesome day, we have lots of snow in Switzerland. Snow is some white stuff called flakes that comes from heaven and it covers the grass and the streets. I can see it from the window. It's also very cold. When one of the flakes lands on your nose you can lick it off, it's only wet and not very tasty. Maybe next winter I am allowed to go outside. I still stay inside but my human furiend says in spring I am allowed to go out. I don't care actually, I don't want to go. I like the cozyness of the flat, it's always warm and I don't have to fear for my life like I had to in Italy.

My human furiend has a challenge blog where you can win prizes. It is called Inky Chicks and I want to catch the chicks but I don't know where to find them. If you do, let me know and I'll eat them all! I like chicken (my human furiends only likes them alive when she can pet them and see they are happy and safe).

She made a card for this first challenge of the year. And when she is not here I might check the butterflies on the card to see if I can eat them!

Meow-meow!
Elly





15 Kommentare:

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Wow, what a bright and cheery card!! I love the scene you put together with the path and the rainbow, so sweet! An adorable birthday card!

So jealous of all your snow. Every time we get a little snow, the rain comes and melts it all away! It's very blah and brown around here. Send me some of yours please. lol. hugs and have a great week!

Mo hat gesagt…

GENIAL und WUNDERSCHÖN dis neue Chärtli liebi Aless...!!!
Herzlich,
Mo

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and fabulous design! I am so jealous that you have snow, I love it. We are forecast snow tomorrow and I am keeping my fingers crossed that we actually get it.
Look after yourselves.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, Elly, what a gorgeous card Ally has created!! The scene is so peaceful and beautiful!! I love the sweet girls and the pretty flowers!! I hope you decide against eating the butterflies because they are so perfect on the card :) I love, love this!!

I used to live in a town called Lake Placid that got lots of snow in the Adirondack Mountains. We don't get as much snow where I live now, but we have a winter storm warning for tonight. I hope you and Ally have a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jennifer D hat gesagt…

Wow this is AMAZING! Just love layers, design, colours embellies Perfect!

Bernadet hat gesagt…

Ally, this is just fantastic.
Love all the pretty details and the shape of your card

Donna Ellis hat gesagt…

Wow, Ally! What a delightfully happy, and gorgeously designed card! Beautiful colors, and lots of fun details! It's amazing! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment! hugs, de

Fikreta hat gesagt…

very pretty !
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Asmah Zainal Abidin hat gesagt…

Oh wow! Such a bright and bold oh so beautiful card Ally. I so love your creation and enjoying reading your pawesome adventures in life. Have a good day and always.
Hugs xx
Asmah

Planetsusie hat gesagt…

So glad you have another blog and also a Challenge Blog!! Wonderful. I love this card, it's so colourful and 'happy'!! Note to Elly - please don't eat the butterflies, they are too pretty and won't taste very nice at all.

Hugs to you both Sue Pxxx

Diane hat gesagt…

What a super cute and cheerful card design.

Hugs Diane

Rosette's Cards hat gesagt…

It makes a really amazing gift!!! :) very, very beautiful - puts a smile on anyone's face

Diny hat gesagt…

Wat een schitterende kaart!
Groetjes Diny

Petra L hat gesagt…

Lovely and there is so much to see.

Hugs, Petra

Chantal hat gesagt…

Great card, love the colours.
Hugs, Chantal S