25 April 2017

Rapunzel has some awesome braids!

Hello furiends

How are you doing? I am doing great. Life is really nice here, I can eat and sleep and play and I get tons of belly rubs and kisses and I am pampered all the time. I have furry furiends and human furiends and I am just a happy kitty cat! 



My human furiend is in her craft room a lot and she produces cards for a card sale and she wants to donate the money to an animal rights organisation. It's the same organisation that found me and brought me to Switzerland. 

She made this card for the current challenge at Inky Chicks and she used a cute image (not so cute as I am of course!) from Aliciabel


I hope you forgive me that I am not daily commenting or checking your blogs, I am enjoying life beside the computer too and I hope you do this too!

Meow-meow
Elly

7 Kommentare:

Crealientje hat gesagt…

Hello Elly.
You look great on the photo's. You are lucky you have Ally. She takes good care of you.Cuddles to you!
Ally you made a beautiful card.
I love the raponsul you colored it well.
Hugs Crealientje.

Fikreta hat gesagt…

you are so cute kitty!
Ally is so nice to make cards for an animal rights organisation.
I also made cards and sent them far away ,to USA also for animals rights.
Her card is gorgeous!
have a purrrfect day
hugs

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh Elly, you are too adorable!! I just want to cuddle you and give you tummy rubs, too!! How sweet Ally is to give the proceeds of her cards to animal rights organizations!! And wow!! This card is amazing!! What a beautiful image!! I love the layers and details!! It's so fabulous!! I hope you both have a wonderful, happy day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

You are adorable Elly and I would love to give you a tickle! Ally your card is beautiful! The image and design are gorgeous and I love all the wonderful die cuts.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lisa Andersson hat gesagt…

Aww Elly you are so adorable and I'm sure Ally is the best human furiends ever. I think you could not live in a better place. Allys card is absolutely gorgeous, love all the layers and lovely details. Really cute image too.
Hugs, Lisa

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Awww, those pics of Elly are just too adorable for words!! What a sweetheart! Your card is so beautiful, that image...holy moly! I would give anything to have her long braids (without extensions) lol. Love the soft tones of the neutrals and blues, so soothing. Can't go wrong with flowers and butterflies I say! Love it to bits Ally. Hope you've been enjoying the springtime so far, even if it is a little chilly. sending hugs to you both :)

Donna hat gesagt…

Wow!!! This is amazing! An oustanding creation with pretty colours, gorgeous embellishments and perfect artwork.
I hope you forgive me too for not popping over to comment every time.
Life has so many duties, and not enough hours to complete them all xx
Crafty hugs, Donna xx
P.S. Thanks for taking the time to come visit me and leave such beautiful comments.
Crafty hugs, Donna xx