07 November 2017

Rough times and some exciting news

Hello furiends

I hope you are doing fine. My human furiend is not very well at the moment. Her dad passed away on October 23rd at the age of 65. He had his third heart attack and his lungs collabsed and he did not make it. It was a very, very difficult time for my human furiend and for her family. She held her dad in her arms until his very last heartbeat and it was traumatising for her. But she was the only one who had the strength to do this with her mum. And she would never have left her dad just because she wasn't strong enough to see him die. 

She will get back to normal and come to your blogs commenting. But probably not this month.

Look, here is a piccie of her with her dad in Venice. Her dad grew up in Venice and he has always been very happy there and so had my human furiend. She loves Venice, it is almost like coming home whenever she goes there. Luckily it is only a 6 hrs drive from here.


Then my human furiend decided to leave Inky Chicks and found her own challenge blog. It's called Ally's Angels und it goes live in January 2018. Until then you can win a nice candy if you become a follower of her new blog and if you spread the word! 


Ok, gotta go and check if she eats properly. She tends to not eat so much since her dad died and I cannot tolerate this!

Sending you all a furry hug and talk to you soon!

Meow-meow
Elly

7 Kommentare:

Crealientje hat gesagt…

Hello Elly(meow đŸ±) and Ally.
I'm sad 😱 for you that you lost a loved one.
Condolences to you both!
My father (also Italian) past away 18 years ago and it still hurts every day.
I think of the lucky thoughts and the tears turn in to smiles.
It takes time to grieve. No rush!
Beautiful photo of you and your dad in a wonderful city😊.
Take care of each other and lots of love and hugs fom Holland.
Crealientje.

Plony hat gesagt…

Take care of your human friend ....I know you will watch here closely and tell us if she's not taking care of her health....Give her all the love you can sweetie.....xxx Plony

Fikreta hat gesagt…

Helo my friends
Im so sorry for your loss Ally.
You are very strong.
Nice photo,its nice to have memories.
Sending you lots of love and hugs.
Will join you in your new adventure.
take care

Lisa hat gesagt…

Oh Ally, I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. How hard it must have been to be by his side, but it must have been such a comfort to him to have you there. I hope Elly is able to comfort you and listen to her...make sure you eat and take care of yourself. Sending big hugs your way.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Ally, I am so sorry for your loss. I send my condolences along with tons of hugs to you and your entire family. You showed true strength to be there for him in his last moments.

Congratulations on your upcoming challenge blog. I wish you all the best in this new crafty adventure! hugs :)

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, you make sure you take good care of Ally and give her a cuddle from me! Wishing you lots of luck with the new challenge blog, I have just ceome the latest follower and hope to join in with some of the challenges in the new year.
Hugs
Gina xx

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Oh Ally, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard it is to loose a loved one. I laid beside my beautiful daughter during her passing. I have also lost my dad. I know Elly has been helping you through this.
Big Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads